My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Hello Mixed Media Style Card using For the Love of Stamps Birth Flower Stamps and Just My Type Mask

Happy New Year to You All!

One of the new things I would like to do this year is create projects with Mixed Media - so today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the Hunkydory Birth Flowers range which is Mixed Media in style and products! This card has been made with the lovely new Birth Flower stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole beautiful range which can be seen on the Create and Craft website!

For this card I have used the Sweet Pea stamp and several background papers along with the masks: Just My Type and Aloha!


Products Used:


Birth Flowers Stamps

Mask: Just My Type, Aloha!

7” x 7” Card Blank

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Polka Dots, Beautifully Bright,

Distress Oxides; Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover, Wilted Violet

Faber Castle Gelatos; Lime, Lavender

Black Fineliner, White Acrylic

Waterbrush, Tape and Foam Pads

I scraped white acrylic onto the purple background and inked through the masks to create circle background detail. I then stamped the flowers and coloured these with the Gelatos. I added torn scraps of paper and inked through the hello word tracing aroun the outline with a pen. I stamped the background wording and layered onto the card blank to finish. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: