My Lovely Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

Daffodil Tea Cup Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps Birth Flowers Stamps

Morning Everybody!

Today I have another of my Design Team Cards from the new Hunkydory Birth Flowers stamps by For the Love of Stamps. There is a whole stunning range which can be found on the Hunkydory website.

For this card I have used the March stamp which is the Daffodil, one of the happiest flowers!
For this card I wanted to have to daffodils in an object and thought a tea cup would be pretty cute. This is from the Just My Cup of Tea stamp set.

Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps, Just My Cup of Tea Stamps, 4” x 8” Card blank, Matt-tastic Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Pretty Pastel, Distress Oxides; Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Masking Sheet, Waterbrush
Foam Pads, Tape, Gems

I used the mask sheet and stamped the flowers to look like they are inside the tea cups. I coloured and fussy cut these out and layered onto a perfect samping background (which I stamped the wording at the top and botom in yellow first) then using the yellow matt-tastic to layer and break up the card. To finish I added some gems. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: