My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Boy Band Mix Tape and Blue Hair Mascara Card - 90s Childhood - using For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Welcome back! 

Today I am sharing a card that might seem a bit odd - I was thinking back to when I made mix tapes, which was the 90s, and one of the fashions was to use blue hair mascara! I got a bit nostalgic and created this card for those years.  
For this card I used the Retro Mix Tape and You're Fabulous Stamps by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


I used blue ink for the border and stamped the various elements using black and blue ink. I coloured with Promarkers and added a few blue sequins to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: