My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 November 2017

Imagine Design Create Guest Design Team Zentangle Card

Hi Everyone 
Today I am sharing another card I made with the cute Birthday Balloons Stencil. I have seen some cards make with inking through the mask and then drawing over the design in the style of zentangle. I confess this is my first attempt and enjoyed the process of having a relaxing doodle! 
View the original Post Here!

I have also used: 
6” x 6” card blank 
White Cardstock: 300 gsm 
Distress Oxides: Spiced Marmalade, water spray bottle 
Blending tool, Black Fine Liner 
Black sequins 

To start I inked through the stencil to create an initial surface to work on, then went around the edges with the black fine liner pen. 


I just began mark making with my fine liner pen, having a quick look on google for pattern ideas. 


Once my design was complete I inked the edges and sprayed the design with water using a tissue to blot to give the card a softer look. To finish I added a few black sequins.  
This was fun to create and makes an original card. Different colours and patterns can be used to make this a really personal card. Let your imagination run riot! 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: