My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2017

A Cute Lama Card using Making Cards Magazine Papers with a surprise!

Good Morning Everybody!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free Lama Craft Paper Collection from an old issue of Making Cards Magazine. I fell in love with these cute on trend papers a lot of fussy cutting helped to create this card . . . 


I nipped into the kitchen to get my 2 year old daughter a drink. She comes running in and says "Mum! Look!" How could I be cross at her drawing inside the card when these amazing faces looked so surprised? :D
 

So I am keeping this very special card in my collection!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Kids..........you gotta love what they do sometimes. Make sure you date it and maybe write inside what you just typed. That will be a great memory. [Bunny]