My Lovely Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - DT Card - I’m just a phone call away

Welcome Back!

I am sharing another of my DT makes using the set A Phone Call Away - For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory with a reminder that these new release stamps are being shown on Create and Craft right now and throughout today and tomorrow so tune in for lovely stamps and fab inspiration  on how to use them :)


Products Used:
A Phone Call Away Stamp Set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
6” x 6” card blank
5 ½” x 5 ½” Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad Polka Dots in red
4 ¾” x 4 ¾” Ink Me! Stamping Card
Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackables Heart Dies (for template and small polka dot heart)
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Stampin’ Up! Oval Punch 1 ¾” x 7/8”
Black Liquid Ink Roller Pen - Precision Tip
Windsor and Newton Promarkers: Crimson, Berry Red and Cool Grey 3
Tape and Foam Pads

I lightly traced the heart die with a pencil and curved the phone wire stamp on my acrylic block to make the wire heart shaped, filling any gaps with a black pen. I randomly stamped the phone buttons around the heart to make the background. I coloured parts in red using my Promarkers and layered up as show in the photo.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune into the For the Love of Stamps shows! Show times are: Today at 12pm, 5pm and 11pm. On Sunday they are on at 1am, 6am, 11am, 6pm and10pm (some might be repeats - took times off Create and Craft TV Schedule)

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell