My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Imagine That card using digi You Are My World

Good Evening!
 
Today I am sharing a quick card I made using a digi stamp from Imagine That. It is called You are My World. A sweet little set that is free in the shop at the moment and perfect for many occassions. 

 
I fussy cut the boy and roughly chopped the sentiment and used a patterned paper from my stash. I coloured the digi stamp using Promarkers and used foam pads to create depth!

I have submitted this card in the following challenges:
Imagine That Blog Challenge: Anything Goes  

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great card Sarah

gr karin

Helen said...

Great card, Sarah - love your design,

Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Creative Playground,

Helen x